**Note, I don't seem to be able to get rid of the shipping charge, so when you register and get to the check-out screen, choose the "Studio Pickup" option in shipping and that'll get rid of the shipping charge.**
1. The basics - Oct. 7
2. Luminous mushrooms - pigment characteristics - Oct. 14
3. Fall leaves - transparency/glazing - Oct. 21
4. Pumpkins and gourds - creating form using shading techniques - Nov. 11
5. Holly leaves and berries - achieving shininess - Dec. 2
All sessions are noon-2:30 p.m. Pacific
(Includes free open studio/drop in session every Wednesday, 5:30-6:30 p.m. Pacific most weeks out of the year.)
1. The sessions will take place via Zoom. You'll receive the link to join about an hour before the class. Please start the process of logging on about 15 minutes before the class.
2. If you need to cancel, a 50% refund will be provided up to one week ahead of the class. Cancellations can't be processed after that.